Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
At Kent, we are driven by the energy within every member of our 10,000-strong team. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. We employ and empower the best and let them make decisions. Our values define and drive us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet.
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
In this role you will be supporting projects and clients with Safety Engineering including:
- Formal Safety Assessments (FSAs), i.e. Dropped Object Study, Consequence Modelling & Quantitative Risk Assessments
- HAZID, ALARP & HAZOP workshops
- Loss prevention engineering
- Hazardous Area Classification
- Safety Case development.
- You would be expected to liaise with our other technical groups within Kent Energy APAC, as well as our established safety teams in the UK and Houston to provide a high quality solution to the client.
- You will have responsibility to support the Technical Safety Team with developing and maintaining relationships with both our both existing and new clients.
- You will be expected to develop your client, technical and project management skills to help build and develop the Technical Safety business. This will require your involvement and familiarity with Kent business systems, their use and deployment as well as support when directed by the Discipline Head to on client proposals and bids.
- Perform all work in accordance with the Kent Quality Management and Health, Safety & Security System and within agreed time and schedule constraints.
- Safety Professional with a 3+ years of oil and gas safety experience
- Experience in performing risk analysis and risk management studies such as (HAZID, QRA, FEA, FSAs)
- Good technical writing skill and developing an understanding of safety case requirements.
- Experience in the use of safety and consequence modeling software such as PHAST, FRED and Bowtie XP.
- Experience in Tender and Bid preparation
- Working towards this Chartered Engineering status (or equivalency) Relevant Memberships and Associations.