Do you have the drive, skills and ability to work with us as part of our Engineering team? To help shape the future of our business, our engineers and an instrumental project in the state. You will be involved in working as a member of our well-respected team from our Brisbane office, working collaboratively with our client to successfully deliver a fast-track project in the energy industry. This is a great opportunity to be part of an innovative team while obtaining valuable experience in fast-track project delivery.
Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fuelled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
The Site Project Controller role will act as a primary focus for project cost estimating, tracking and analysis for various contracts and projects.
In this role, you will undertake the following duties
· Coordination of Project Control data.
· Coordination and management of Project manhour reporting and project invoicing.
· Assist in the preparation of cashflows by analyzing the timing of activities and costs.
· Distribution of project related documentation.
· Submission of invoices in accordance with provisions of contract.
· Maintain electronic and hard copy filing for project control reports and other related documents.
· Assist in preparing cost estimation, tracking and control procedure and continuously seek ways of improving processes.
· Ensure that areas of concern are highlighted relating to contract costs, activities, and contract deviation.
· Assist in Compiling monthly reports.
· Compile subcontract RFQ and contract documentation.
· Support the administration of payments to sub-contractors and suppliers by reviewing submissions in terms of contracts with sub-contractors and suppliers.
· Monitor and analyze the procurement status reports.
· Other duties that may arise from time to time which fall within the parameters of this role, for which the incumbent has the necessary skills and competences.
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage to deadlines.
· Experience in change management.
· Agile and pragmatic and accustomed to delivering standardised outcomes in a highly dynamic environment.
· Process and progress driven, based on factual analytics, combined with very transparent skills (up, transversally and down) of simple financial reflexes.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to deliver successful outcomes through dispersed teams.
· PC Skills, MS Office specifically excel.
· Analytical skills associated with developing and utilizing performance measures and project reporting.
· Professional Tertiary Qualification in a relevant discipline.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in similar role.
· Ideally experienced in multi–Discipline Oil & Gas sector working for a contracting company.
We foster an environment where you are challenged professionally and empowered to take the lead on your career development with the support and guidance of our leaders. We’re committed to making sure that every single person uses their time with us to gain valuable experience and skills for their future, so why not pursue your career with us today!
Kent | The Energy Within