Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Kent is recruiting a Senior HRIS Analyst on a permanent basis.
The Senior HRIS Analyst role is to provide guidance and hands-on support to the HR users in the organization. Act as the primary liaison between HR, IT and other functional areas that require HR support globally. Facilitates and supports key processes for Human Capital Management. The Senior HRIS Analyst will partner with business analysts and stakeholders to configure and support Oracle Cloud. The ideal candidate for this role will have extensive functional knowledge, extensive expertise with system configuration, solution design, build, test, reporting analytics and implementation of Oracle Cloud.
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of practical experience, or equivalent capability / experience.
- Use of formal systems delivery methodologies and proven end to end process approach.
- Experience of delivering and supporting business critical application packages within a large organization.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Establish and build positive relationships with executives / managers across Kent, ensuring commitment to business initiatives, and providing expert advice on HRIS strategies and opportunities.
- Work as part of a team with peers in Kent groups, seeking synergy and common understanding, process and approach.
- Work with sponsors and Kent management teams to identify business need for HRIS solutions, and position these appropriately.
- Provide business process and HRIS knowledge, ensuring any new developments and enhancement meet business requirements efficiently and cost effectively.
- Champion and assist in the ongoing development of common business processes and standards across the organization.
- Identify issues, gather and document requirements, perform analysis on new or improved procedures and work with the Business and HR to roll out a solution.
- Proficiency in written documentation including Project Summaries, Business Cases, & Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/User Guides.
- Work and integrate with the business functions and operations teams to understand and document process maps.
- Work with sponsors and users to implement systems, including training, testing, support, problem resolution and handover to support groups and expert users.
- Responsible for ensuring thorough analysis of business-related issues are completed so proper decisions can be made.
- Lead efforts in support Oracle Cloud launch, implementation and ongoing module rollout.
- Develop, lead and execute project plans in support of ongoing advancements and upgrades to the system.
- Lead internal HRIS analyst to be responsive to internal user community and ensure system issues are quickly and effectively resolved.
- Ensure proactive collaboration and integration across all stakeholders to include Oracle, IT, HR leaders and HR user community.
- Proactively monitor, support and maintain Oracle HRIS system ongoing and guide HRIS analyst on day-to-day responsibilities.
- Identify system design needs and configure system enhancements and changes to modules; collaborate with internal clients for current and future module configuration upgrades and/or implementation.
- Identify training needs and train end users.
- Resolve end user technical issues with urgency.
- Coordinates, supports and troubleshoots scheduled reports, interface and connectivity issues with other internal and external systems.
- Proactively learn and understand Oracle System Updates and develop plan for implementation, training and user support.
- Conduct regression testing as needed to ensure system functionality prior to launching changes to user community.
- Conduct periodic system audit checks.
- Support IT operations for interfaces to HR and non-HR applications.
- Prepare configuration documentation & functional specifications for vendor integrations.
- Reviews data input and output reporting for accuracy; maintains data integrity in system by running queries and analysing data on a regular basis.
- HRIS system data management; audit for accuracy and compliance.
- Build custom Oracle Business Intelligence reports as needed.
- Manage and support updates and releases for Oracle updates.
- Accurately research, analyse, interpret and troubleshoot data and reports.
- Technical point-of-contact and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analysing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Establishes and maintains a reporting strategy for HR; ensures that reports and analysis are accurate and constructed to support stakeholder review and decision making.
- Understand day-to-day operations to maintain the accuracy and integrity of data when processing reports; work with other HR functional areas to correct discrepancies.
- Create and customizes timely metrics, trends, statistical data, analytics, summaries, graphical representation, and special reports as required utilizing HRIS systems.
- Must be an effective written and verbal communicator.
- Experience with Oracle HCM Cloud all HR modules including setup and configuration, OBTI.
- Extensive Business Analytics experience with ad-hoc reporting tools.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suit, specifically super user in Excel, Graphs, & PowerPoint.
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS technologies and strategies, including all aspects of the project life cycle.
- Understanding of HRIS delivery and system including: requirement management, configuration management, change control, reliability analysis and quality management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
Details about the role:
Relocation required: No
Travel required: 5-10%
Contract type: Perm FTE
Experience level: Needs to have global experience in all countries Kent operates out of.