Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Scope of Work:
Kent is looking for a Lead Piping Engineer – Outside of IR35 on a 10-12 month project to be executed out of the Woking office.
· Leads the development of overall plot plan and manages the development of the 3D model including working with Kent international offices
· Manages development of data sheets and specifications for piping
· Manages and checks Piping stress analysis
· Identifies and resolves discrepancies and divergences from original proposal / contract by raising technical queries with projects / client
· Participates in multi-discipline Engineering Design Reviews and provides all necessary Piping & Layout engineering input and support to close out of actions
· Identifies a clear scope of work and supervises preparation of the Technical Document Register (TDR)
· Consults Quality Assurance with any quality issues ensuring compliance with Kent’s ISO Quality procedures, Project Quality Plan and Design Integrity processes and procedures.
· Complying with other Kent accredited frameworks such as ISO 14001
· Experience working for Engineering/Client organisations in the Oil and Gas Industry and/ or Low Carbon Energy Transition projects
· Exposure to Consultancy, FEED/ Detailed Design and EPC projects
· Knowledge of international equipment specifications and codes
· In depth knowledge of standard international specifications and codes
· Knowledge of Safety and Quality procedures