Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Kent is recruiting an IT Regional Business Partner a permanent role based out of Houston, US. You are responsible for the provisioning of business focused IT services and solutions in partnership with internal customers (Finance, HR, Operations). You will lead the integration of all business systems and change management activities related to multiple Americas acquired sites (US, Canada, Columbia) into the Kent Group. This position works closely with the Global IT and Financial team based out of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and you will be the extended arm of Global IT Programme Delivery Team representing the team in Americas sites as part of the integration. Target ERP system is Oracle Fusion, migrating from Oracle EBS/AccPac (Finance), Workday (HR) and bespoke custom-built applications.
We are looking for a dedicated individual who will fit in with our collaborative and hard-working culture. He/She will be required to travel various site when required, depending on the Covid situation.
- Overall responsibility for end-to-end business integration architecture solution across all Kent UK Business Systems.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand and translate needs into business cases.
- Ability to run discovery workshops to understand existing financial processes currently in use, and define, document both functional and non-functional requirements, manage scope, expectations, and acceptance criteria to meet business needs.
- Facilitate discussions across Finance and cross-functional workstreams to clarify interdependencies.
- Migration of JDE Financials to Oracle Fusion Financials and Workday to Oracle Cloud HCM, its data and any supporting custom-built applications or add-ons.
- Proactively mitigate risks and management of mitigating tasks to ensure safeguard delivery against timeline and minimize any impact to Business Continuity.
- Lead end-to-end UAT support.
- As an extended arm of Global IT Programme Delivery team, you will support other workstreams as required.
- Provide guidance and support in implementation of Finance, HR and Operations best practices.
- To track progress against milestones, deadlines, and budget. To report on these items to key stakeholders.
- Driving and managing 3rd party contractors / service providers resources. Ensuring relationships required to deliver the projects are managed effectively from both a commercial and delivery perspective.
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Oracle certification a bonus.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- Proven track record of designing and integrating large cross functional business systems.
- Have implemented and/or integrated with Oracle or JDE ERP desired.
- Strong project/program management skills & strong facilitation skills with proven experience in Finance, accounting, and business operations.
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP modules – HR, Finance, Procurement, Payroll and Project Costing is desirable.
- Must be pragmatic - ability to pivot and adapt to changing priorities or challenges
- Proactive, “Can-Do” attitude and commitment to go the extra-mile to meet any committed timelines
- Experienced working with teams remotely in different countries and time zones to you
- • An excellent communicator (Written and Presentation) in English
- • Strong interpersonal skills to enable effective collaboration across time zones and cultures.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Pragmatic and supportive team player, helping build collaborative relationships with colleagues across Kent Group.
- Communication: Emotionally intelligent individual with ability to listen, empathize and understand the impact of nonverbal communication. Engaging individual able to facilitate and present to big groups of stakeholders, including C-Suite level.
- Critical Thinking: Creative problem solver using reasoning to analyses issues, make decisions, and solve problems.
- Self-Starter: Proactive, “Can-Do” attitude and commitment to go the extra-mile to meet any committed timelines, and willing to fill gaps identified on the program.