Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Kent is recruiting for Instrumentation and Control Engineer based in Mumbai office.
· Preparation and review of discipline deliverables including drawings, specifications and datasheets.
· Calculations for: control valves, PSVs, flow meters and thermo wells.
· Control system specification and system architectures
· Review vendor documents and quotations for compliance with project requirements.
· Assist with cost and manpower estimates
· Enter instrument database content per P&IDs
· Knowledge in International Codes & Standards, Best Engineering Practices and project specific standards that apply to Automation.
· Project quality management system and procedures.
· Project Automation Deliverables
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
Bachelor Degree in Instrumentation Engineering
· 5+ Years as an engineer in design engineering environment
· PC Skills include use of the various engineering & modelling software
· Smart plant Instrumentation
· 3D model review
· Instrucalc, flowel or any other instrument sizing software
· Microsoft Office Suite
· QA/QC Company Requirements
· Previous working experience for major consultant, OEM, developer or EPCI.
· Experience in Engineer role through concepts, FEED and detailed design.
· Awareness of certification requirements.
· Ability to solve complex technical problems.
· Training Analysis
· Excellent interpersonal and analytical attributes
· Professional communication skills –Able to communicate with peers, customers, and vendors
· Using Tools/Machine
· PR/Developing Relationships
Details about the role:
Location: Mumbai, India
Relocation required: No
Travel required: No
Contract type: Permanent
Experience level: 5+ years