Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Scope of Work:
Due to continued growth we’re keen to speak to Mechanical Engineers with all levels of experience to provide services to the Asset Integrity market. With a variety of scopes available across a wide range of clients both in the North Sea region and globally. These scopes can be based at our clients' offices in Aberdeen, with a variety of working patterns available. If you are a contingent worker looking to operate outside of IR35 and wish to express interest in current and future opportunities in Asset Integrity, then we would encourage you to apply, and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch to discuss further.
· Degree qualified in relevant engineering discipline.
· Chartered status with a relevant Engineering Institution e.g., IMechE, IEEE, etc.
· High level of MS Office skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook & Teams.
· Experience with typical industry Client systems, e.g. JDE, SAP, Maximo, COABIS, etc.
· Excellent understanding of the Integrity Cycle, including key steps associated with planning, enacting, checking and feedback.
· Experience in developing, checking and implementing risk-based inspection and assessment (RBI-A) strategies.
· Experience in developing asset level integrity management strategy documentation.
· Experience and knowledge of using relevant industry codes and standards e.g., ISO, BS, ASME, API, etc.
· Effective communicator with ability to liaise with Client contacts, including site-based personnel, technical discipline staff and project management.
· Self-motivated & comfortable taking responsibility across a range of tasks.
· Well organised and methodical in your approach to project work.