Kent is recruiting a Reporting and Analytics Specialist on a remote and permanent basis that will be working within Kent’s global corporate Communications team. We are open to candidates located in the UK, EU, and UAE.
Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Kent is recruiting a Reporting and Analytics Specialist on a permanent basis that will be working within Kent’s global corporate Communications team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing Kent’s communications reporting framework, including the development and management of social media ad campaigns, leading research-based projects, and supporting the wider external communications team with client outreach projects.
- Develop social media and media coverage reports following Kent’s current reporting cadence (monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Evaluate user engagement and content performance across Kent’s social media channels and website (e.g., click-through, engagement rate, bounce rate)
- Establish a very strong understanding of our target audience to determine their behaviour and recommend ways to increase reach and engagement.
- Using social media tools to conduct research to support Kent’s online communication strategy (e.g., create benchmarking and industry reports)
- Develop Kent’s social media and Google Ad campaign plans.
- Set-up, launch and manage Kent’s and Google Ad campaigns.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems
- Lead projects related to your specialism and collaborate with Kent’s wider Digital & Media team to enhance Kent’s social media content and performance based on reporting insights.
- Track emerging social media trends and tools to determine how they can be integrated into Kent’s social media strategy.
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in media, communications, marketing, or a similar field.
- Ability to think critically and analyse data.
- Ability to identify audience preferences, behavioural patterns and engagement trends.
- Proven work experience in working with social media platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of keyword research social media ad campaign development & analysis.
- Proficiency in working with social media management and monitoring tools, like Hootsuite, SocialSprout, Falcon, Brandwatch or TalkWalker
- Experience working with global businesses and teams.
- Familiarity with the energy industry
- Fluency in at least one more language is a bonus, preferably Dutch, Portuguese, Hindi, Russian, Kazakh, Tagalog, Spanish or Arabic
- Demonstrated excellence in Visualising and presenting data
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing
- You have a sense of branding and know how to keep a consistent tone of voice in your writing.
- Ability to think critically and turn data into insight
- A passion to inspire through communications
- Excellent emotional intelligence and an empathetic communication style that fosters connection and collaboration
- High levels of confidence in communications at all levels of the business
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent research, organisational, and time management skills.
- The ability to think strategically and collaborate cross-functionally – leading without formal authority, cultivating relationships with and advising teams of all levels.
- Can turn complex information into relevant, engaging, timely and valuable content.
Details about the role:
Location: UAE, EU or UK
Relocation required: No
Contract type: Permanent, with probation period
Experience level: 2-3 years