Do you have the drive, skills and ability to work with us as part of our Engineering team? To help shape the future of our business, our engineers and an instrumental project in the state. You will be involved in working as a member of our well-respected team from our Brisbane office, working collaboratively with our client to successfully deliver a fast-track project in the energy industry. This is a great opportunity to be part of an innovative team while obtaining valuable experience in fast-track project delivery.
Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging.
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
We are looking for a Construction Planner for an upcoming project in Brisbane. To be successful in this role you will ideally have experience working in Oil and Gas sector with strong experience Oracle P6 and PowerBi. You will work closely and collaborate with multiple stakeholders on an exciting industry leading project and support our client to deliver this fast-track project.
In this role, you will undertake the following duties
· Coordination skills to gather cost-related data from project leaders, accounts, and others.
· Coordination and management of Project manhour reporting and project invoicing.
· Maintenance of registers: personnel onboarding and leaving the project, intracompany and 3rd party invoices.
· Implementation & utilisation of Kent planning procedures, tools & techniques for optimised schedule performance.
· Advanced knowledge of project scheduling software.
· Carry out duties in a constructive & cohesive manner, ensuring the accuracy of project schedule input/output.
· Support Senior Planner in conducting Integrated planning reviews (IAP).
· Assists in developing planning procedures in conjunction with Senior Planner.
· Produce and submit schedule delay analysis reports to the Senior Planner for review and any actions.
· Incorporate project schedule change into the master schedule.
· Develop Recovery Plans in line with the agreed revised strategy.
· Manage Project Fabrication Schedule Change.
· Develop & maintain strong internal/external relations in support of schedule development and execution.
· Produce schedule Key Performance Indicators (KPIs),
· Review detailed subcontract schedules before inclusion into the master schedule.
Skills and Qualification Requirement
· Professional Tertiary Qualification in a relevant discipline.
· Proficient with MS Office Suite.
· Advanced Oracle P6 skills.
· Advanced PowerBi.
· Proven interpersonal and relationship skills, self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative.
· Experience in change management.
· Agile and pragmatic and accustomed to delivering standardized outcomes in a highly dynamic environment.
· Process and progress driven, based on factual analytics, combined with very transparent skills (up, transversally and down) of simple financial reflexes.
· Analytical skills associated with developing and utilizing performance measures and project reporting.
We foster an environment where you are challenged professionally and empowered to take the lead on your career development with the support and guidance of our leaders. We’re committed to making sure that every single person uses their time with us to gain valuable experience and skills for their future, so why not pursue your career with us today!
Kent | The Energy Within