About you: Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage. Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING Read more
about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. About the job:
Kent is recruiting a Completions Lead to support projects in the Texas/Gulf Coast regions. Your Responsibilities:
Your Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience: Qualifications/Certifications:
- Reports to the Project Manager
- Coordinates/supervises the activities of the Commissioning Superintendents/Leads.
- Collaborates with Start-up Manager to ensure a safe and effective execution of Systems Completion activities and to ensure all Systems Completion contract requirements are met.
- Responsible for coordinating and executing Systems Completion activities required by the Systems Completion Plan.
- Ensures Commissioning team is fully conversant with the Systems Completion Model.
- Monitors static and dynamic commissioning activities, assists in resolution of systems completion related issues to ensure satisfactory quality is attained.
- Ensures alignment with Project Engineering, Construction, Quality, Procurement and Start Up/Operations.
- Subject matter expert and resource to the Project pertinent to Systems Completion activities.
- Leads development of the Systems Completion strategies, execution plans and procedures.
- Establishes Integrated Systems Completion Team organization by developing resource plan and identifies staffing needs at key project phases.
- Applies Systems Completion Lesson Learned from previous projects.
- Manages Systems Completion interfaces between PT and EPC Contractors to facilitate successful commissioning and hand-over.
- Assists in the seamless transition of the facilities from Project to Operations.
- College / University degree and/or technical diploma or 15+ years of Project Completion and Operations experience.
- Previous successful management experience during Mechanical Completion, Commissioning, and Operations planning.
- In-depth knowledge of Project Completion standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria.
- Strong understanding of Project execution, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning & Completion practices.
- Demonstrated management and organizational ability for large teams with strong people skills.
- Strong understanding of work planning, scheduling and tracking.
- Exposure to client practices, processes, and expectations with respect to Systems Completion, Preservation, Commissioning and Start Up operations.
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as required to function effectively within a project team and to communicate with project management, contractors, and sub‑contractors.
**Please be advised that this posting is in reference to a future need
and does not reflect any position(s) currently open within Kent. Should you wish to have your details entered into the corporate database to be considered for future projects, please submit your resume to this job posting.