Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
At Kent, we are driven by the energy within every member of our 10,000-strong team. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. We employ and empower the best and let them make decisions. Our values define and drive us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet.
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging. Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Kent is recruiting a Commissioning Lead (various discipline backgrounds) on a rotational basis in Jazan, Saudi Arabia.
- Commissioning lead shall ensure that all pre-commissioning and commissioning activities are completed
- Review planning and preparation of necessary documentation as part of the services
- Assist in the preparation of execution plans for pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up and hand over of systems
- Support the Commissioning Team in the office and onsite
- Assist with the coordination of final handover to the Client operations team and provide support during start-up and performance testing
- Monitor the progress of pre-Commissioning and Commissioning Activities against plans and schedule providing support to avoid delays and solve issues.
- Assist with the development of Commissioning and Operations procedures provided with input from Vendors and Client
- Provide support during vendor and contractor training of Client Operations Team
- Participate in Risk Assessments and Job Safety Analysis contributing fully to the process to assist in ensuring a safe and incident free Commissioning and Transition to operations
- Reporting to the Project Director and Client
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
- Specific discipline qualification
- Able to identify requirements and work at the pace required to satisfy Client and senior management requests
- Perform complicated tasks and provide clear and adequate explanations
- Able to work with minimal supervision but seeks approval from senior management as required
- Can maintain stable performance under pressure of dead-lines and opposition
- Ability to perform in the work environment provided and maintain an enjoyable and professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Listens to input from others without the interferences of personal feelings
- Previous Commissioning Lead experience t
- Demonstrated user knowledge of commissioning and completion systems and can guide the contractor on the development of commission sequencing
- Demonstrated ability to lead a large commissioning team and lead to completion while demonstrating the ability to adhere to schedule
- Extensive experience working as a Lead on Projects
- Experience with formal correspondence drafting and the production of reports to satisfy both internal and external needs
- Desirable to have good knowledge of legislation relevant to the country in which the project is taking
Details about the role:
Location: Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Travel required: Yes
Experience level: Minimum of 10 years experience